Ate Media reserves the right, at its instance and sole discretion, and without prior notice, to remove or otherwise stop providing access to this Website either permanently or temporarily.
The contents of this Website, unless otherwise apparent, are owned by or controlled by Ate Media and are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
By accessing this Website, Ate Media hereby grants you a revocable limited licence to reproduce contents from this Website for the purpose of online and/or offline viewing at a single computer, for personal and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to download or otherwise reproduce the website in its entirety. You are also expressly prohibited from copying, reproducing or adapting content from this Website without prior written permission from Ate Media.
The trademarks which are used in this Website are the registered trademarks of Ate Media, its subsidiaries or related companies. The use and display of these trademarks on this Website is not intended to, and should be not construed as amounting to, a grant of a licence, right or permission to use any of the trademarks.
Linking to this Website
Hyperlinks to content from this Website from another website, electronic mail, document, or any other manner is allowed provided that any such links shall either be made to:
- the home or landing page of this Website (eg www.themieleguide.com); or
directly to content within this Website where such links identify or makes obvious the fact that the content is from this Website.
Link to microsites and third party websites
Unless otherwise expressly stated, links provided from this Website to any other third party sites shall not be taken to amount to a representation that such other third party sites are associated with or affiliated to Ate Media. You agree that Ate Media shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage or loss which you may incur by accessing such third party sites from hyperlinks from this Website.
You hereby agree not to post onto or transmit from this Website:
- any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, annoying, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material;
- any material in breach of confidentiality or infringing upon the rights of any other person, including intellectual property and intangible rights, and other proprietary rights;
- any computer virus, worm, Trojan horses, rootkits, backdoors, spyware, botnets (including, for the purpose of distributed denial of service attacks), loggers, dialers, or any and all other forms of malware; or
- any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- You further agree not to make use of any software to harvest email addresses from or perform dictionary attack on this Website, or to make use of this Website as a relay or proxy for transmitting or sending any and all unsolicited advertising or other promotional material (commonly referred to as “spam”), whether or not in bulk.
Information and content provided in this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty or representation (express or implied) of any kind, including but not limited to, correctness, accuracy, reliability, quality, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Ate Media and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information and related graphics contained in or published in its website for any purpose. All such information and related graphics, including but not limited to details of culinary institutions, hotels, restaurants and luxury watches, are provided to Ate Media by its respective suppliers or operators. It is recommended that prospective users liaise directly with these operators to confirm any information that they seek to rely on.
Any reference made to The Miele Guide website to any company or other entity, or to their services or products, is NOT an endorsement nor should it imply any such endorsement of the quality or fitness of purpose of that company or entity, or its services or products.
Ate Media provides the information and related graphics contained in or published on its website without warranty of any kind and Ate Media and/or suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Ate Media and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of such information and/or related Graphics provided.
The information and related graphics contained in or published on this website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Ate Media and/or its respective suppliers may make changes or improvements, and/or update the information described herein at any time, without advance notice.
Exclusion of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances shall Ate Media or any of its officers, agents, contractors, and employees be liable to you for any damages, loss or expense (including such damages, loss or expense incurred by third parties), including without limitation, all direct, indirect, special, consequential damages or loss, on account of, arising from or in connection with your use or misuse of and/or reliance on the contents of this Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that Ate Media disclaims, to the maximum degree permissible by law, any and all responsibility or liability:
- for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material on this Website;
- from any inability to access or use this Website by reason of any system, server or connection failure or error or any computer virus, worms or malware or denial of service attacks;
- from any interruption, delay in transmission, suspension, or termination of this Website.
The use of this Website and any questions or dispute arising from the use of this Website shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.